Self Health Academy
Learn anytime anywhere
The Art Of Saying No Gently For A Healthier Life
For you, if:
- You generally put other people’s needs before your own.
- You find it difficult to say no when someone asks you to do something you would rather not do, you probably will feel resentful towards the person afterwards. If you do on a rare occasion say no this causes you to feel like the bad guy or guilty.
- You prefer to avoid conflict with others.
- Your own health and self care is low on the list of priorities.
- Why always saying yes to others might be impacting your wellness.
- Exploring the different types of boundaries people have so you can understand yourself and others more.
- 3 steps for creating boundaries in your life with real life examples of gentle things to say when someone puts you on the spot.
- Lastly, what to do when a small request from someone feels problematic.
Self-Health Academy Community
Simply start an online course from Sinead Kelly, and you’ll join the student forum.