Collection and use of information
- Information you provide: If you submit information through this website such as email address and a name, we will collect the information you submit. We may use this information to contact you, to improve our website or provide you with a service.
- Information collected automatically: Like most website operators, we may collect information about your visit to this website that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users leaving comments on our blogs/sites. We collect this information so that we can better understand how our visitors use this website and so that we can improve the services we offer you.
If you share information with us on this website it will stay with us. What this means:
- By entering your information for the purpose of subscribing to the monthly newsletter, you agree to receive offers announcements and wellness advice and consent that we process your personal information to send you this information. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.”
- If you complete one of our contact forms or email us directly, we will use that information to contact you for the purposes of your query. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails is within the bounds of the law. Unsolicited material of a criminal nature will be reported to the relevant authorities and blocked.
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except in instances where an individual has consented to the disclosure, or we are obliged by law to disclose the data. Third parties to whom we may disclose information include organisations such as An Garda Síochána.
We will update or delete your personal information if you ask us to unless we are under a legal obligation to keep it. Just contact us at email@example.com
This Policy is current. We may change this Policy from time to time, and we will post changes on this page, so please check back from time to time. If you continue to use this website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
We may store information using cloud service providers. Currently, we use the following services:
- Our website content is managed by WordPress and the website is hosted on SiteGround.
- Our website is made with Elementor PRO and sometimes we have embedded videos from Youtube.
- We sell services through an online shop made with Woocommerce and Stripe.
- We send newsletters with MailChimp.
- We get your emails and manage internal documents with Google Apps.
- We schedule calls with Calendly, talk in real time with Zoom, and WhatsApp.
- We protect our website from spam with Google reCAPTCHA.
We will not share or sell the identifiable personal information we collect or generate except as we explain in this section.
Your Personal Data is held up to 7 years. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide you with a better browsing experience and for tracking & marketing purposes. We use Google Analytics which provides information about how you use this website so that we can make it better.
We use Google Ads to promote our website to people looking for coaching. Google Ads policy is here.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. At the entry to the website (cookie notice) and within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org