Leadership wellbeing coaching
Improve your performance as a leader with wellness coaching
It all starts with you
Prioritise your own health and wellness to improve your physical and mental resilience.
Get intentional about how to practically fit health and wellness changes into your unique life… step by step at your own pace with Sinead’s support.
3 Weekly sessions together to create a plan for a specific concern that you want to address.
15 Weeks together creating an in-depth plan to improve your physical and mental resilience.
Trusted By Organisations:
A plan that works for you
Addressing your health and wellness allows you to become a better leader by having more energy in work and becoming more physically and mentally resilient.
Whether you are feeling overwhelmed or just ready for levelling up to lead more effectively, we can tailor make a plan together that works for you and your unique life.
A different way
Is this you?
Success is important to you, you don’t want to just get by, you want to make a real difference and believe what you are doing is important.
Sometimes you feel undervalued or underappreciated. You find yourself giving so much, but it goes unnoticed leaving you feeling resentful.
You often feel that you don’t have enough time, energy or motivation to make long term health changes.
Sometimes you behave in ways you dislike when you feel the burden of responsibility or feeling over-stretched.
You are always powering through, pushing yourself to do more.
You’re ready to find what actually works for you and go inward. You have tried other peoples methods and advice and when you are unable to follow it you blame yourself. You shouldn’t because it fundamentally isn’t working for you.
Try Leadership Wellness Coaching
Stay supported to figure out what actually works best for you....
- Learn to create a more sustainable balance with your health. I promise it’s not having to stop being hard-working nor does in involve hours of intense exercise.
- Get clear about what it is you really want and value so that you can make health, work and life choices that will actually fit you and your lifestyle instead of forcing something that doesn’t work. So you can enjoy getting active, better sleep and increasing your energy levels etc…
- Bring forward your loving, patient, reassuring, and empowered voice that will help you to make & maintain health changes. So that it can become louder than the doubting, never good enough, controlling, & fearful voice.
- Listen & tend to your own needs instead of putting them to the bottom of the list. As well as communicating these needs to others from a place of empowerment & clarity.
Meet your Leadership Wellness Coach
I’m a Self Health Coach and
Occupational Health Nurse
Having spent most of my nursing career as an Occupational Health Nurse in the corporate sector, I understand the health and wellness struggles you face. I too know the strong connection between health and leadership in an organisation. Is it time for you to explore your connection?
Book a Free Consultation
Investing in yourself not only helps you,
but the people you lead and the people you love.
Why not arrange a FREE 15 min no pressure consultation? Let’s co-create a healthier you.
What's included in both coaching plans?
A bespoke plan to suit your needs
- One-to-one support.
- 60 min Zoom coaching calls (delivered weekly or fortnightly). Available to suit you whether that’s early morning, evenings or weekends.
- Support & accountability in between sessions via WhatsApp or Email for the duration of your coaching plan (I’ll be in your back pocket whenever you want to share a wobble or a win).
- Practical tools and resources.
- Practices that suit you and your lifestyle.
- Celebrating wins and practical motivation.
- Follow up check-in 3 months after completion of your coaching plan.
Assessment & Starter Plan
3 WEEK COACHING (3 sessions)
Goal-focused to find direction & take action:
- Assess all relevant areas of your health related to your leadership performance.
- Identify priority areas of focus.
- Bespoke starter action plan emailed to you for your priority area to work on following our sessions.
The Full Leadership Coaching Plan
15 WEEKS PROCESS
Week 1, 2, 3
- 3 weekly sessions
- Assess current status with the 4 Health Supports
- Identify priority areas of focus
- Start realistic goal setting
- Enquiry on your habits, beliefs and behaviours that might be keeping you stuck
Week 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
- 5 biweekly sessions
- Identify what’s working and what’s not to direct progress
- Practical actions and tools for work and home to restore balance
- Changing habits and behaviours
- Tailored strategies to support you to set boundaries
- Awareness techniques to keep you in alignment
- 1 session
- Build on everything you have learnt so you can make the changes an embedded part of your new routine and life
- Bespoke action plan emailed to you so you can continue to progress following our sessions
These plans are for you if...
- You are ready not only to explore your connection between your health and your performance as a leader but also potential choices and opportunities.
- You want get to the root of what gets in the way of you being able to make long term health changes.
- You need to start taking action now to look after yourself more. This could include your habits around eating, exercising, sleeping or stress.
These plans aren’t for you if...
- You want someone to tell you exactly what to do such as how to eat or exercise.
- You are not ready to explore your ways of thinking and behaving, and how this may be impacting your health.
- You are not interested in taking accountability for your own health and wellness.
What people say
Due to the personal nature of why these clients have attended Sinead the majority of testimonials have been anonymised. All testimonials are verified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coaching with Sinead involves a larger focus on you, your life, your self care and making health changes to become a better leader by having more energy in work and becoming more physically and mentally resilient.
Sinead combines her experience of working in corporate health and wellness with Coaching Psychology that she studied at University level so you can address your physical, emotional and mental wellness.
Coaching with Sinead involves a loose structure in order to balance tailoring the sessions for you and your unique needs whilst also staying focused on making progress.
This bundle can be used for a specific concern that you want to address in 3 sessions OR to redirect you back to balance when you feel like you have gone off track. The sessions are goal-focused to help you find direction & take action. It involves assessing all relevant areas of your health related to your leadership performance, identifying priority areas of focus, a starter action plan for your priority area to work on following our sessions.
If you choose to continue working with me after the 3 sessions then you can offset the 3 week plan to a 15 week package.