Are you a busy professional with diabetes?
You are fed up & ready to make realistic health changes that fit in with your life in a way that works & actually lasts.
It is time to prioritise your own health and wellness.
I’m a patient and a nurse
I know the struggle of living with a life-long medical condition that will only get worse with time.
Above all, I know the powerlessness you feel, that your health is not in your own hands. The frustration of trying to figure out what will actually help and how to stick with the things that might help.
Let’s co-create balance and ease in your life.
Sounds like you?
- You feel stuck and frustrated around making health changes to improve your Diabetes. You have all the information but cant make it stick. In the past, something always seemed to stop you when you think you are making progress?
- Often you feel too busy, too stressed. You also feel that you don’t have enough time, motivation or energy to make health changes. However you are also fearful of not changing your habits soon.
- Having diabetes and having to change your life feels unfair, why you?
- You’re ready to find what actually works for you specifically and your unique life.
Take a breath. Now let me show you how it could be...
Choose Sinead as your Coach
- Learn to create a more sustainable balance with your health so you can work with your body instead of against it. You can begin to see exercise, sleep and nutrition as nourishing not only for your physical health but your mental health too.
- Feel more clear headed especially about what it is you really want and value so that you can make health and life choices that will actually fit you and your lifestyle instead of forcing something that doesn’t work.
- Bring forward your loving, patient, reassuring, and empowered voice that will help you to make & maintain health changes. So that it can become louder than the doubting, never good enough, controlling, & fearful voice.
- Listen & tend to your own needs instead of putting them to the bottom of the list.
Let's co-create balance and ease in your life
Why not book a free 15 min no pressure consultation to see the benefits of diabetes support for you.
15 Weeks Together
Balance awareness & reflection with taking action.
- 15 weeks of one-to-one support.
- 9 x 60 min Zoom coaching calls.
- Support & accountability in between sessions via email for 15 weeks (I’ll be in your back pocket whenever you want to share a wobble or a win).
- Practical tools
- Practices that suit you and your lifestyle
- Follow up check-in 3 months after completion of your coaching package.
15 WEEKS PROCESS
Week 1, 2, 3
- 3 weekly sessions.
- Assess areas relevant to your diabetes e.g. Nutrition, Activity, Sleep, Stress, and Alcohol etc…
- Identify priority areas of focus.
- Start realistic goal setting.
- Enquiry on your habits, beliefs and behaviours that might be keeping you stuck.
Week 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
- 5 biweekly sessions.
- Identify what’s working and what’s not to direct your progress.
- Examine contributing factors that might be affecting motivation.
- Practical actions and tools to restore a balance with your health.
- Changing habits and behaviours.
- Awareness techniques to keep you in alignment.
- 1 session.
- Build on everything you have learnt so you can make the changes an embedded part of your new routine and life.
- Co-create an action plan to work on following our sessions.
This package is for you if...
- You are ready to explore not only your perspectives on your diabetes and overall health but your choices.
- You want get to the root of what gets in the way of you being able to make long term health changes.
- You need to start taking actions now to look after yourself more. This could include your habits around eating, exercising, sleeping or stress.
This package isn’t for you if...
- You want someone to tell you exactly what to do such as how to eat or exercise.
- You are not ready to explore your ways of thinking and behaving, and how this may be impacting your health.
- You are not interested in taking accountability for your own health and wellness.
Success Story of Jo
Frequently Asked Questions
It is similar to health coaching, however Sinead doesn’t tell you what to do, such as what to eat or what exercise to do etc… You already know this. Sinead works at a deeper level and uses Coaching Psychology that she studied at University level to support you in navigating how to actually make long term health changes that stick.
Coaching with Sinead involves a loose structure in order to balance tailoring the sessions for you and your unique needs whilst also staying focused on making progress. To find more details on the structure see here.
That’s no problem! You are welcome to email me or even better, book a free 15 min call with me and we can chat through all your questions together about my coaching packages.