What if you have more energy to do it all?
Restoring balance in your health through self-care
Join the Self Health Community
& FREE GIFT
A little refuge from all the pressure. With small insights to spark meaningful change as well as the occasional discount exclusively for my subscribers! If that wasn’t enough I’d love to share with you:
“Your Sustainable Health Toolkit”
A 5-Day Starter Guide for Sustainable Diet, Stress, Exercise and Sleep Habits.
Meet your self-health coach
I am Sinead, a Self-Health Coach, dedicated to supporting you to step into your own wellness.
We often see change as hard, let me show you how it can be rewarding, insightful, and even a little fun!
I am a nurse, I am a mother and I have traveled a long road to my own wellness and development. My heartfelt message to you is that you are not alone and you too can find better health, understanding, and balance.
I open up ten 1:1 spots per month to work directly with people like you. Let me support you every step of the way.
Learn Online with Sinead
For you, if:
- You generally put other people’s needs before your own.
- You find it difficult to say no when someone asks you to do something you would rather not do, you probably will feel resentful towards the person afterwards. If you do on a rare occasion say no this causes you to feel like the bad guy or guilty.
- You prefer to avoid conflict with others.
- Your own health and self care is low on the list of priorities.
- Why always saying yes to others might be impacting your wellness.
- Exploring the different types of boundaries people have so you can understand yourself and others more.
- 3 steps for creating boundaries in your life with real life examples of gentle things to say when someone puts you on the spot.
- Lastly, what to do when a small request from someone feels problematic.
The latest Self-Health blogs
Sharing a glimpse into my own Acts of Self-Care, encompassing the physical, emotional, and mental aspects. I’m hoping this will provide some inspiration for you
September is Pain Awareness Month and so in the latest episode of The Self Health Podcast, we’re delving into a significant topic that is often
What people say
Due to the personal nature of why these clients have attended Sinead the majority of testimonials have been anonymised. All testimonials are verified.